Property DescriptionH.15164 This spacious 5 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath house is perfect for a large family, inter-generational family or someone looking for room to spread out. It is located on a quiet, interior street with a large yard and room for a pool. It has two master suites, one upstairs and one downstairs. Each suite has two walk-in closets and dual sinks in the bathrooms. Key features include the paver driveway, upgraded landscaping, 3 car garage, extended lanai, hurricane shutters and new carpet throughout. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances (all replaced within the last two years), cabinets with upper crown molding, plenty of storage space and a breakfast bar. This house has several closets including two linen closets and a storage closet in the laundry room (which includes a utility sink). Subdivision amenities include a clubhouse pool and fitness center. An added bonus is living next to Golden Gate Community Park which has a mile walking path,4 tennis courts and lap pool. Excellent location and easy access to I-75.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Pool table(s), Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community swimming pool(s), Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Frame and stucco exterior, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Range and oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door
- Rooms: Family room, Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, 2nd master bedroom, Foyer
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Forest Park Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »