Property DescriptionPremier Country Club living in Pelican Marsh! Situated in Ravenna - a small gated condominium community inside of Pelican Marsh that offers it's own community center (currently under renovation) w/ a lakefront pool & spa. This first floor lakefront home is ideal for both seasonal or annual SWFL living and features a screened front entry, 1-car garage, lots of windows allowing for the home to be filled w/ natural lighting, tile flooring in main living areas, a guest room w/ wood flooring & French door entry that is perfect for a den/home office, spacious kitchen w/ breakfast nook, and a screened rear lanai w/ offering a beautiful view of the lake. Recently updated-BRAND NEW top-of-the-line fridge w/ transferable warranty, new a/c unit, and an added butler area in kitchen w/ custom accent lighting. Pelican Marsh, located just 4 miles from the gorgeous beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, offers both a private membership golf club & a community center w/ activities for every member of the family. The community is known for it's fantastic Naples location and for having pristine & meticulously manicured grounds w/ lush tropical landscaping surrounding mature trees draped w/ Spanish moss.
- General: Pets on approval
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community exercise area(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Putting green, Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community, Extra storage available
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Patio, Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southeastern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 1 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Breakfast area, Guest room, Great room, Foyer
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Stories: Two story
- Win/Doors: Bay window(s), French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Pelican Marsh Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Naples
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »