Property DescriptionH.14128 - A whole-house generator, Lutron Lighting Control System, Hurricane Impact Windows & Doors , & recently purchased air-conditioning units are only a few of the features in this home that will bring you peace of mind! Details abound with solid Alder distressed interior doors, pine beams, and hickory plank floors creating a timeless and classic feel. Whether taking advantage of the pool & spa, the outdoor fireplace or grilling at the outdoor kitchen, enjoy complete privacy in the over 3,600 s.f. of outdoor living space overlooking water & preserve, & highlighted by columns adorned with stacked stone. Designed with guests in mind, this home offers 2 en suite bedrooms private from the Master Suite as well as a guest cabana. The kitchen features an oversized island, Wolf and Subzero appliances, walk-in pantry, & extensive storage space. The garage is complete with a GarageTech system including flooring & storage, as well as wiring for an electric car. Additional features include a recirculating hot water tank, salt water chlorinator & more with most mechanical items being less than 5 years old. This home is a true gem!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Putting green, Community tennis court(s), Biking/fitness trail, Gated community
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Energy: Zoned temperature control, Storm windows
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Fencing: Fenced
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood floors
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Furnished
- Interior: Pantry, Kitchen isle, Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Eastern exposure
- Lot: Pond(s), Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 3 car garage, Attached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Recreation: swimming pool, Heated pool, In-ground swimming pool, In-ground, screen enclosed swimming pool, Spa, BBQ
- Rooms: Breakfast area, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Office, Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen, Sitting room
- Scenery: Lake view, Lake frontage, Waterfront property
- Style: Spanish
- Win/Doors: French door(s)
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Mediterra Naples
Listing provided courtesy of John R. Wood Properties
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »