Property DescriptionBEST VALUE IN MEDITERRA - Beautiful serene. Designer upgraded kitchen and bathroom. Upgraded above original build specs. Includes social membership. Enjoy privacy and nature from the 300+ square foot lanai backing onto over 35 lush acres of protected preserve. 2589 square feet under air. 3 private bedrooms and 3 baths provide separation for friends, family and guests. There are multiple conversation and entertainment areas at the breakfast bar, kitchen eating area, den and lanai. Next door is your heated community pool, spa and BBQ area. A strong HOA maintains the property and exterior. The street is framed by impressive and gracious 30 foot tall palms that exude an opulent resort feeling. The entry door is at street level. Easy guest access. No steps. Direct access 2 car garage. At the end of the cul-de-sac. No traffic. Move in ready. This is a phenomenal pportunity to enjoy the Mediterra lifestyle, walking trails, parks, play areas, dog park, biking, nature watching. Mediterra is lush and green. Social membership includes dining in the clubhouse fine restaurants and at the private beach club on the Gulf. Rated best place to retire in Florida. Audubon rated. Like new. Top Value.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community golf, Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community spa(s), Community tennis court(s), Gated community
- Condo: End unit
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Tile roof
- Exterior: Enclosed porch
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry sink, Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Self-cleaning oven, Double oven, Microwave oven, Cooktop range, Disposal, Dishwasher, Clothes washer, Clothes dryer, Built-in oven, Range and oven, Partially furnished
- Interior: Breakfast bar, Pantry, Tub and separate shower, Walk-in closet(s), Window treatments, Security features, Fire sprinkler system, Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom, Built-in bookcase(s)
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Lot: Zero lot line, Cul-de-sac, Landscape sprinklers
- Parking: 2 car garage, Assigned parking, Attached parking, Guest parking, Underground parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Master bedroom on main floor, Guest room, Great room, Foyer, Eat in kitchen
- Style: Contemporary
- Win/Doors: French door(s), Shutters
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Condo-town Home Mediterra Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Premier Plus Realty Co. NAPLES
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »