Property DescriptionThis may be the best location to keep your boat on the Eastern Shores of Naples Bay. The lot was selected by the original owner because it was the first lot from the bay that did not get wash from the bay and was on the only natural canal in the area and had southern exposure. This canal stays deep when other silt-in and your boat will stay cleaner in this location. This makes it the ideal lot for a boat owner. It is also one of the quietest locations. The condos across the canal are for 55 and older residents and there is no noise from the complex. The home was built on piling that could be reused. This property is being sold as-is for the purpose of removing the existing structure and replacing it with new construction. You get a great view of the Naples Pier fireworks on the 4th from the back yard. May the new owners enjoy the location as much as my brother and I did growing up there! Southern exposure (rear) lots sell at a premium over northern exposure.
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community boat facilities
- Construction: Frame and stucco exterior, Wood siding
- Flooring: Terrazo floors
- Interior: Vaulted ceilings
- Utilities: Public sewer service, Public water supply, TV cable available
- Location: Southern exposure
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking
- Recreation: Boat dockage
- Rooms: Living/dining room combination, Great room
- Scenery: Bay view, Waterfront property, Canal view, Canal waterfront property, Gulf access
- Win/Doors: Awnings
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Golden Shores Naples
Listing provided courtesy of Downing Frye Realty Inc.
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »